Because we had company here for the funeral, they decided to stay for Thanksgiving. This was a special treat for Powell since his family rarely gets together. We had Kurt and Susie with their three boys staying with us: Jacob, Nick and Ben. We also had Michael and Jill staying with us and Tess stayed a few nights. It was about eight or nine nights that we had company. We didn't take very many pictures, which I feel bad about, but we were so exhausted with all of our company and and the funeral I didn't really think of it.
| We took the kids one day to a trampoline place. |
| Yummy food at the creamery after we jumped! |
| John is always lots of fun! |
| The food was delicious! |
| Susie and Kurt |
| Michael |
| I had to put a table on the carpet so everyone would fit. |
| Carolyn and Jan |
3 comments:
It looks like a really nice day sis! You always do a good job and make people feel welcome.
I am SO SO glad Powell got that time with his family! Your house is a perfect house for visitors:)
It was definitely a feast that your Dad and I really enjoyed. Everything looked beautiful and the food was heavenly.
Post a Comment