I literally have to beg and bribe Brinley to get her to participate in sports, dance, gymnastics, etc. She can be shy and self conscious. She hasn't done soccer for a year and a half and I really wanted her to try it again. She was a little shy but she did a great job and she made several goals. I don't know if she would admit it, but I really think she liked it!
| Her coach was Rachel's friend from High School....Mike Moss. His daughter is the other girl in the picture and her name is also Rachel..... |
All of the kindergarten classes at Old Mill went to the Discovery Children's Museum for the end of year field trip. Brinley really wanted me to come and even though we could drive our own car if we wanted, Brin really wanted us to ride the bus. Not my favorite thing but it's all about the kids, right?
| Snack before going into the museum |
| The first thing she wanted to do was touch the animal furs. I love her friend Ava with her red hair. |
| If you pay $2 then the kids can go into the tornado simulator. It started at 0 and then went up to 80 mph. |
| This is Raeli, one of Brinley's best friends. |
| Brinley and Jacob Calderwood |
| Brinley LOVED the horse with her friend, Olivia. |
| We will miss Mrs. Stanley. She was a great teacher! |
2 comments:
Brinley is a doll and it looks like she had lots of fun. I love her teacher's beautiful red hair.
I'm glad she liked soccer. She looks so tall! That museum looks like fun!
Post a Comment