| If you hate feet.....close your eyes! |
| This is a panoramic of our little beach. |
| I loved that there was a bartender for drinks and a restaurant so you didn't even have to leave if you got hungry. |
| Powell and his new obsession with sloths! |
| Found the bus station and joined the locals. |
| After shopping we came back to a fish and chips place. Oh my gosh!!!! It was the best....fried, greasy, heaven. |
| This picture we took through the spotting scope |
| Estrelle was French but had lived in Costa Rica for about 25 years. She was a spotter and had a fancy scope. |
| I love how the bananas grow all around. |
| Grasshoppers that look like they are the Wasatch Wasps |
| Here is an example of something I would have never noticed on my own.....brown bats. |
| The beach inside the park was really nice. |
| The raccoons were really aggressive. We watched this one chase these girls off their blanket and try to get inside their bags. |
| Sorry about all the food pictures but it's part of why we love to travel....we love to eat!!! These were fish tacos made with fresh mahi. |
| Back to one of the many pools. Unfortunately, this day the waterfall was off. |
| We had the pool to ourselves. |
| Livin' the dream....ha ha. |
I'm always intrigued by the bars, gates, fences etc. that are used to protect these houses. Even when we were driving through some slums near San Jose every house had bars and every house had a line with laundry hanging on it!
All Good Things Must Come to an End.....
| Our shuttle to take us back to San Jose to catch our flight. I made Powell take a picture of how the driver stuck my suitcase in with my neck pillow hanging off it out the window. Are you joking me? |
2 comments:
Your trip looks amazing! I love your swimming suit...you and Powell both look really good. Laughing about the raccoon's! Guess I'll have to add Costa Rica to my places to visit!
Wow - I loved the Wasatch Wasp grasshoppers. Interesting!! I loved all the food pictures because they needed to be on a food network just to show the beautiful color or each plate. I love food too. That would be where you would find me. (tasting everything) Didn't like the bats....
Post a Comment