Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Brinley's 7th Birthday

Somehow I got suckered into having birthday parties for both of my little girls this year. Honestly, I kind of enjoy putting parties together around a theme. Brinley did a horse party last year and wanted to do an animal party this year. We had "Soda Pop the Clown" come to the party and she did a fabulous job. She did animal face painting, a magic show and made all of the girls animal balloons. We also did a craft where we made horses out of pool noodles. It was a great party!
 
Dinner was a lion made from a PB & J uncrustable, crackers, carrrots, a grape and licorice.

Making our horses

Melissa stopped by to hang for a bit when she dropped off Hailey.

Isn't Soda Pop amazing with her animals she paints? Brinley was a zebra.

Hailey with her butterfly face
I loved watching her with all of her paints
Coloring contest 
Mckenna was having a great time watching the magic show 

Kitty Cat
Look at the parrot balloon hooked onto her shirt!
Walking her dog!
Jenna!
Opening gifts at her party
 Brinleys actual birthday was on Sunday so we opened gifts before church. After church we invited Grandma and Grandpa and Peggy and Edd over for baked potatoes, which is Brinleys most favorite food. Rachel and Dean were also able to come and Brinley was excited to play with Hansen and Kolton.

Reading her card from Grandma. She LOVED the horse grandma gave her too. 
Rachel put some money in balloons for Brinley to pop.
Her Chocolate Fudge Cake

3 comments:

Martha said...

Another fun party for Brinley. Wow, Soda Pop the Clown is amazing. I love all the faces she did. I'm so glad she loved that horse. (All the way from Evanston, Wyoming). I remember the day Brin was born. Could it have been 7 years already?

Kelsi said...

She is a sweet girl Jess. I love the face paintings... amazing! Looks like a fun party. Charli loves Brinley and Brinley is really cute with her.

Dean and Rachel said...

I'm LOVING the lion....great idea!