Friday, October 31, 2014

Mexico Part 3

Sorry about all the food pictures but that's such a fun part of traveling.
This is a chocolate cup made out of chocolate and filled with chocolate and eaten with a white chocolate spoon!
I loved the white sand beach
This was the view from the balcony in front of our room. We could hear the entertainment every night.
We just had to go for another show after Mama Mia! This was a Hollywood/Las Vegas show. It was interesting. Definitely better than Mama Mia but still a little lacking! Ha Ha. There were some tight white pants on the men and a ripped crotch in this one. 
The drinks were so yummy. This was a Copacabana. I can't remember exactly what was in it. I know coconut cream....
This dancer from Cuba was super good.
Go Stacy! They invited a few dancers up on the stage and she joined in.
We hired Arnie to take us to Akumal, which is half way between Playa Del Carmen and Tulum. The snorkeling there is great. It was pretty busy so I was glad we went early. The beach is super nice. I'm dying to take the kids! It was Denises first time snorkeling and I think she liked it. We saw some colorful fish and 5 or 6 turtles.


Coconut and Mango Ice Cream to cool off 
I think this might be the first of many trips for Denise!

We stopped at a little place to eat while waiting for Arnie to pick us up. I was shocked that they were selling Dr. Pepper 10.
I love this! 
Here is the homemade quesadilla they made us! Yummy!

1 comment:

Dean and Rachel said...

YUMMY food! Looks like such a fun trip. Wish I could have seen the performances you went to LOL!!!