We were glad the girls had a swim meet while we were visiting. Their meet was out in the boonies in a town called Taft, California. I seriously felt like I was in some small desert town in a movie. It was HOT! I mean like over a hundred degrees. I guess we are wimps because after like 20 minutes the kids started saying they didn't feel good, they were hot, and their stomachs started hurting. We watched one race and then left for an hour to get a slurpy while waiting for the second race. Madi and Saige both did really well. I couldn't get over all of the kids that swim in the swim meets!
| I love her determination...This is Saige, by the way. |
| Look at Madi go! |
| Do we look a little hot? |
| Once we were back home we went straight to the pool. Sydney and Dalton joined us this time and Sydney was a dare devil. |
| On her own she walked to the highest part to jump off. She just jumped with no one to catch her. |
| Cute Dad! |
| I love how she just leans into her jump.....no fear! |
| I got such a kick out of this little girl. |
| And here is Savannah......our shining star! |
| Look at the hand hanging down... |
Sunday we went to church and took Sydney home since she hates nursery. After church we had dinner and then Brett took the kids to the park on the golf cart. We really wanted to play corn hole and in the process of the adults playing, the little ones got into some trouble. The pictures will explain.
| I think Saige cleaned out the chicken water by dumping it in the dirt and Sydney decided to sit in it to play. |
| What is she thinking? |
| I'm not quite sure who has the idea first....Syd or Dalton but they both get into their fair share of trouble. |
| This boy is obsessed with vehicles. |
| Powell and I loved playing so we are in the process of building our own corn hole game. Notice what a good job Nat did at painting it. |
| Mckenna joined in the trouble by running through the sprinklers in her Sunday clothes. |
| Trouble |
| Trouble |
| And more trouble.....The only trouble we are missing is Charli |
1 comment:
So fun! I wish Charli could have been there! Loved all of the fun cute pictures. The older girls are so great in their swim meets. Brett is a cute dad with those twinners. Corn Hole is the best. Makes me want to go back.
Post a Comment