Monday morning Powell took the kids to McDonald's for breakfast. When he got back we took the kids to the park near their house. They had a good time playing and splashing in the splash pad. When Brett got home from work he took us to the lake in his new boat!!!! Hurray. It was so fun to have all of the kids ski.
| Nothing like some egg mcmuffins with bed head! |
| It started with laughing and ended with crying....that's how it goes some times with those two! |
| I'm sorry.....I just can't get enough of this girl. What is she thinking? She has a handful of bark. |
| Ok.....looks like she wants the bark on the pole. Makes sense, I guess. |
| Dalton is such a darling boy. My favorite thing is when he laughs. His mannerisms remind me of Madi. Look at those big eyes. We sure miss him! |
| The little ones all could push the buttons to make the water come on. |
| Brinley was so brave to try skiing. She didn't get up but she tried once and I think that is pretty good for a five year old. |
| Madi skied for a long long long time. It was her best time ever! You can see how happy she is about it. |
| Savannah made a good effort |
| The Captain of the boat. |
| Mckenna was super good while we were boating. |
| Hunter got up on skis for the first time. Wahoo! TUESDAY WAS OUR LAST DAY TO HANG OUT AND SWIM! |
| Natalie brought home their favorite do-nuts. Yum. |
| A visit to Bakersfield would not be complete without some ice cream from Dewar's. |
| They are showing their muscles. |
2 comments:
Ahhhh I Love the little bed head named Mckenna. To cute. Looks like you guys had so much fun at the park and the lake. I am loving those pictures of the 3 kids but I sure wish Charli was in it with them. It will be fun to have all 4 together. Laughing that Powell fell in. I am glad he was ok though!
So fun! Loved all the pics. I love that little Brin got out there to ski!
Post a Comment