Monday, September 9, 2013

Bakersfield Part 4

I guess I didn't realize I hadn't even finished our Bakersfield trip! Ugg. It is major catch up time. Thank goodness my life is more organized now that the kids are back in school. OK....So Tuesday was a hang out day. There was a problem with the pool....too many peeing kids I guess so we couldn't swim. The pool guy put some chemicals in it. The girls had swimming in the morning and Natalie brought us home their favorite do-nuts. We hung out all day and after dinner we went to Dewar's for ice cream....Yum!



I wish these munchkins lived closer!

Doing their "strong man" muscles




We decided to let our balloons go once we got back to Brett and Nat's house.
The flights were pretty full on Wednesday so we had some time to kill in L.A.
This is the visitors center next to the L.A. temple.
L.A. Temple

"I can do it myself!"
These are the birds of paradise flowers you also see in Hawaii.


This is Powell's all time favorite "hole in the wall" Mexican restaurant. He always eats here when he has over nights in near L.A.X. We all loved it and it wasn't very expensive either.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Those 3 little ones are so cute together. I, too, wich they lived closer. Looks like you had some yummy donuts and incredible ice cream. So glad your trip was so awesome.

Kelsi said...

So fun. I can't wait for the day that Charli, Mckenna, Dalton and Sydney are together again. Those donuts look so good!