Saturday, September 14, 2013

Brinley and her Buddy Hansen

These two cousins are the best of friends. They are two years apart and a different gender but that doesn't matter. Sometimes Brinley has problems when friends come over with getting along but that rarely happens when her and Hansenman are together. I just love it! Rachel took Brinley overnight and they had tons of fun. All I can say is that when she got home she was EXHAUSTED! I think they played hard.
Brinley told me when she got home that she wished we could keep our same house but just trade yards with Hansen. I think this must be the reason.....Dean's treehouse.
Some water fight fun with the neighbor kids. 
Rachel took them to this splash pad in Riverdale.

I just love this picture so much. I wonder what they are talking about. 

Kangaroo Zoo

You can tell it was a blast!

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

What a fun little adventure. I love that they are best buddies. So cute!