Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The 4th of July

The 4th of July was super fun this year. We went down the canal and then had a BBQ with the Thackers, Dean and Rachel, Mom and Dad, and our friends the Yorgensons. 
We taught the kids how to play corn toss. We hadn't painted it yet but Powell got it built just in time.


Hunter showing his moves
I love Annie! Look at her clapping. 
I love the way she walks.





Powell makes some yummy burgers!

Mckenna eats watermelon down to the rind and she loves it!
Shooting off the rocket for the fourth!



We went to moms after to watch the fireworks off Memorial Hill.

5 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

I have a ton of pics from this day if you want them:) They're on my blog back a ways!

Dean and Rachel said...

And I have more that aren't posted too

Dean and Rachel said...

And I have more that aren't posted too

Martha said...

Thanks for having us over for such a nice afternoon. We had alot of fun and good food too. Annie is the best!!

Kelsi said...

Ummm Annie is ADORABLE. Isn't it called CORNHOLE? Looks fun. Wish we could have come :)