Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kelsi and Tom

I can't believe we had so many issues while Kelsi and Tom were here. My kids got the stomach flu and Mckenna was so sick for six days. We finally had to take her to the ER for an iv. That changed a bunch of our plans. Then Brin had the firework burn as well. I feel bad but there wasn't a lot I could do. Anyway, here are a few pictures of some of the things we were able to do while Kelsi was here. 
These two became little friends and I'm super excited about it. Wahoo! Now I know who gets to go to Des Moines with me next time on a little trip.


24th of July 
Ali was visiting
Tammy was here from Florida


I love it when Kelsi comes because she always wants to have tinfoil dinners in the fire.

Our time together is never complete without a trip to the South Summit Rec Center




We hadn't been to the zoo in a few years. It was a good time but it will be much better next year when all the renovations are complete.
Mckenna was still recovering from the stomach flu. Poor girl still looks pale and a little puffy. 





2 comments:

Kelsi said...

It was a bummer about all of the bad luck you had while we were there. Lets plan some fun stuff in January. Come out with Mckenna anytime! We would love that. Fun to look back at all of the pictures. Loving that CJ and kenna are buddies.

Dean and Rachel said...

So fun to all be together! Yes, it was a bummer with all the sickies