Monday, September 9, 2013

Father's Day

Powell worked on Father's Day so we surprised him during the week by kidnapping him. The kids get excited when we do this. Mckenna thought it was sooooooo funny.




Surprise to Dad....breakfast at Kneaders.....all you can eat french toast!
After breakfast we went to the opening of Monsters University. We ALL love Monsters Inc.
I love looking over at my little ones in the movie......aren't they cute?
On actual Father's Day we went to Grandma's. She made Grandpas favorite enchiladas.

These kids love their Grandpa!
Even Brinley gave a small hug!
These two on that gator are hilarious.





I wanted in the picture....
Cutest little guy loves his mama.

3 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the gator pics....it looks like they are flyin....maybe it was windy? Love all the kids!
I love that you always kidnap Powell....Really fun tradition!

Martha said...

Yummy - Kneader's french toas!!! I've only had it twice but it was worth it. What a fun Father's Day. The girls look so cute in the movie.

Kelsi said...

Oh I am so glad to see an update. That is so fun to surprise Powell and kidnap him. I need to copy that idea sometime. Kneader's looks so good! Laughing at Brin and Hans together in the gator. How did Mckenna do in the movie? I wonder when we could take Charli to one. Fun to see Dad with the kids.