Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Girls Camp

Savannah had another great year at Girls Camp. It was ward camp and they stayed in a beautiful cabin near Oakley. We have a lot of girls in our ward. I want to say close to thirty. I am just thankful for good families and good friends that we have made in our new ward. The move has been a blessing for my kids. A lot of Savannah's pictures didn't turn out because I think she had the camera on the wrong setting. Anyway, here are a few...
Some of her besties....Savannah, Abby and Hadley.
Abby Poulsen....look at the kitchen....wow! Savannah said they had the most wonderful meals every day.
There is my funny girl.
Zenda Wall (in the green) was their camp director.
They all got matching pajama pants.

Powell got to be the priesthood leader for one of the days and he accompanied them on their hike. He took this picture. 

Savannah's Young Women's President, Rebecca Poulsen. She is a girl after my own heart....see the diet coke. lol.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Wow that is ALOT of girls. SO nice for Savannah to have good friends. I had 2 friends for all of YW- Aubrey Ellertson and Cindel Loertcher.