All of us experience change in our lives. Change is the one constant we have. There are changes that we look forward to and changes that we fear. However, one thing is for sure. Things will not stay the same no matter how much we would like them too. When a change occurs, we have two choices in how to respond. We can despair that a change has come and assume that things will be worse, or we can look with excitement at the new possibilities that the change presents.
Feeling emotional about the changes that are taking place but I will rejoice FOREVER in the memories made, the lessons learned, the service rendered, the examples of hard work, industry and perseverance. I wish I could give my own kids the upbringing I had on the farm.....there is nothing like it.
| Brett showed the kids where he used to play in one of the barns this summer while he was visiting. |
| We had a walk around the farm property to see the changes dad has been making. |
3 comments:
Nice pictures Jess. I love seeing the farm and looking over at Mt. Timp. I'm so grateful for the years we've had on the dairy and for all the experiences both good and bad.
Amen Sis. Love the farm. Best memories ever.
Makes me cry....love the farm! We had the best childhood on the farm!
Post a Comment