This year is a little crazy because I have three kids in three different schools. Savannah leaves first and catches the bus at 7:05 to go to Rocky Mountain Middle School (8th Grade). Brinley catches the bus at 8:20 to go to Old Mill Elementary (Kindergarten). Hunter catches the bus at 8:32 to go to Timpanogus Intermediate School (5th Grade). Then starting at 11:38 am Brinley needs picked up. Savannah comes home at 3:00 and Hunter comes home at 4:00. It's a little crazy!
| It's nice to have an older brother on your first day of school to tell you all the ropes! |
| Such a cute girl! |
| Owen Mair, Koler Berkley, and Brinley |
| Looks like she made it through the first day! |
Hunter had to buy Mens Size 7 shoes for 5th grade....cost me a fortune for his shoes this year!
![]() |
| Here is my big tall 5th Grader! |
| Savannah and Savannah |
| Gorgeous girl on her first day! She has to get up SOOOOO early! |


2 comments:
So fun to see the kids on their first day. I can't believe how old they are. Sounds like you day is full of taking and picking up kids at school. Can you imagine having more kids?
They are so old sissy.....we are getting old. I love Brin's yellow pants. I want them!!! Glad she had Hunts to help her. Savannah is beautiful!
Post a Comment