Each year when Tess/Matthew come to BYU, Michael and Jill stay with us. It's fun to see them since they live so far away in Virginia. Grand Tom was too sick with his cancer to join us for a family party but we were able to have Jan and some of her kids come. Brinley and Mckenna especially love to have Josh and Sarah's girls come. I wish I had taken more pictures because I'm missing some of the people.
| Powell and Mike went fishing in Provo Canyon |
| Brinley has to show off her chickens. |
| The guys played corn hole until it was dark. |
| Brinley, Bella, Violet and Mckenna loved sitting together on the pink picnic table. Powell made delicious BBQ hamburgers and everyone brought something to share. |
| I love that little Poppy is picking her hot dog pieces up with her fingers and putting it on the fork. |
| Jill and Mckenna playing together. |
| Powell, Me, John, Jan, Michael, and Jill |
| Michael and Powell went shooting out by Strawberry one morning. |
2 comments:
You guys know how to throw good parties. That food looks so good. Glad you were able to spend some quality time with them. Looks like a fun time.
So glad Powell's siblings came to visit and party. I agree with Kelsi that you know how to throw a fabulous party.
Post a Comment