Brinley has a way with animals. All of my kids love animals but Brinley is especially caring, nurturing and unafraid of animals. She packs the chickens around and has Smokey in her bed most nights. She LOVES horses and wants one so bad. We plan to start riding lessons at the arena in Charleston. I have never seen a kids that takes such good care of about a hundred stuffed animals and she spends hours in the playroom feeding them, covering them with blankets, etc. I was thinking about getting rid of them because there are so many but every one I looked at I could imagine Brinley playing with it so I just kept them all!
Brinley is my only leftie. She is such a good artist. I'm amazed at the detail she can draw. She colors, paints, makes bracelets, glues things together etc. I also love that she is excited about sounding out words and she is enjoying her first year of school. Her teacher told me that she had a disagreement with a girl named Zella which ended with Brinley elbowing her the first day and hitting her the second day. I know my girl can hold her own.
We are working on being happy, speaking kindly, and not being shy around family and friends. Brinley has begged for me to do piano with her. I was lazy about starting her because she is still young but she wants to do it so we are working through the first book. She is picking up on it really fast. It is natural for her to keep a steady rhythm. I'm glad to have that one on one time with her each day. Her favorite artist is Taylor Swift and I think she knows every song on the two cds she has in her room. She is a good eater and likes a variety of foods. She has always loved salad, especially pork salad from Cafe Rio. Sometimes we even order her one because she hogs all of ours! Her and Mckenna do get a long pretty well and am I'm so glad they have each other. Oh my Brinny.....I love you!
The next part of the party was to go to Midway and ride horses. We were so thankful that Sue and Roger Pyper let us ride their horse.
| This girl LOVES any kind of art so she loved her Crayon Tower! |
| Brinley got some horses and two stables for her horses. |
We started the day with opening presents from us and then she had three friends over for a little party. It was a "horse" party.
| Regan Riddle coloring our horse craft. |
| I made them a treasure hunt and Hunter helped me. |
| Looking for clues |
| The treasure for each girl was a hat, bandana and a colored hair braid on a hair clip. I love how cute Maylie Kohler is. She looks like her dad Brad. |
| I love how happy Brinley is with her friends. |
| Hailey Henke even rode with her broken arm. |
| She is in heaven. |
| We came back to our house for cake and ice cream and opening presents. Then the girls watched a movie called "Barbie and the Princess Horse". |
| The horse cake from Days Market was adorable. After Brinley's friends left we had family come over for cake and ice cream. |
| Even Rachel and her kids came. Hansen is one of Brinley's BEST FRIENDS. |
| Gotta love Peggles. |
| Brinley loved her shake coupons and money from Grandma and Grandpa Remund. Sorry your head got chopped out of the picture mama. |
3 comments:
Nice description of our Brinley. She is such a beautiful little girl and loves life. Her party looked like so much fun even if there was a headless grandma there.
I love Brin. She is so beautiful. Even though she told me she will never come to Iowa again... I think she will :) Looks like a really fun party. Glad you took her to ride at the Pyper's I bet they loved having the girls over!
we couldn't miss miss brin's party!!! H LOVES her so much. Love the horse theme. She really is so great with animals!!!
Post a Comment