Hunter is such a performer. I just love that he isn't afraid to get up in front of a big crowd. This year there were soooooo many good talents. As he was listening to the other performers in his category he turned to me and said, "Mom, I don't think I'm going to win". His was so awesome but the competition was stiff. I can't believe he has only taken guitar for just over a year. He got up in the microphone and said, "For all those cowboys out there". He then sang Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive" on his electric guitar with his amp. Way to go buddy!
 |
| One of his greatest fans.....Aunt Peggles |
 |
| Isn't he cute? You should have seen the girls swooning over him. |
 |
| This was his category.....tons of kids! |
3 comments:
He really is SO TALENTED! So proud of you buddy. He will be famous one day....I guarantee it:)
There was one very proud Grandma in the audience too. I'm so happy he has the gift of music. It will bring him so much satisfaction and peace as he learns and performs. Others will benefit from it too.
I still can't believe that he didn't win. He is going to be famous one day. Sure love him and his passion for music.
Post a Comment