Thursday, September 12, 2013

A visit from my favorite sets of twins and their mama!

We were soooooo excited to have Madi and Saige stay with us for a few days. I hardly took any pictures while they were here but I will post those as soon as I figure out how to get them off my phone. Anyway, after they were here they went to Circleville and then Natalie brought them back to Heber (along with Dalton and Sydney) for a family reunion. Unfortunately, Natalie's Grandma died unexpectedly so they cancelled the reunion. We were glad to see them for a little more time. We had dinner together and let all the cousins play together. I just can't get over how much fun they have. I love it!

Couldn't get one of all of them looking but here is the group....we are missing Charli
Might as well do crazy faces.
I told them to dance when they were finished.

We always love it when Rachel can come from Ogden.
I love their faces while they are doing ring around the rosies. 
This handsome guy was entertained by throwing rocks into the wheel barrow and listening to them clank. He is such a boy!
Miss Saige can throw the football better than about anyone I know!
It isn't very often that I get a picture of Nat but we were glad to see her! 
Looks like grandpa is watching them and breaking some rules.....riding in the road? Really? 

3 comments:

Martha said...

Fun day at the Harrisons. Yes, the rules don't apply with Papa when he plays with the grandkids OR takes them in the truck without their car seats.....

Kelsi said...

So fun. Makes me sad when I am the only one not there - sad Charli isn't in the picture. I love all of these cute kids. Looks so fun. Ummmm we all survived Dad's rules didn't we? Don't be so hard on him you guys!

Dean and Rachel said...

Don't forget we're missing Hunts too...he was at football practice. Love all these cute kiddos