We had a blast staying at the Zermatt....wish we could have stayed longer. I told Heather and Melissa that I was treating them to an overnight stay and dinner for helping me day in and day out on the red house. They seriously helped SOOOO much. I don't know how I could have done it without them. It took us this long to coordinate a day that would work.
 |
| The food at the bistro was super good. We are definitely going back. |
 |
| We did some hot tubbin! |
 |
| Can someone tell me why I always share a bed with the diet coke drinkin, fartin, chatty patty? It's a good thing I love her so much! |
3 comments:
BAHAHAHA....I want to share a bed with her hehe...she's the best! Love both of those girls
You have such great friends Jess....
So fun! Glad you have them. Zermatt looks nice. Can't wait to stay there!
Post a Comment