Tuesday, June 18, 2013

End of the School Year!

TAYLOR SWIFT
The day after school got out Savannah, Sara Powell and I went to the Taylor Swift concert. We started by eating at our favorite Cafe Rio (pork salad). Ed Sherran was the opening act and I think the girls liked him as much as Taylor Swift. The concert was great. I can't believe how much all of my kids love music!
Look at all the semi trucks that come with Taylor!
Isn't she beautiful?

Pictures of the actual concert never turn out.....especially because we can't ever afford really good seats. Here is one of her opening song.

PRE-SCHOOL GRADUATION
My cute little pre-school girl graduated! She is finally finally finally going to kindergarten in the fall. I say that for me and also for her. It's not easy having a September birthday. She is very ready and is reading now. 

Singing "Here Comes the Sun"

Brinley telling everyone that she wants to be "A Cowgirl" when she grows up! 

Singing "Friends to the End" 
Her teacher....Ms. Lynn
We were glad Grandma could come!
With the family....Grandpa and Hunter were missing???
There they are!

HUNTER'S "UTAH" PROGRAM
Ready to sing and sing he did. He was the best one up there singing. I was laughing because he wanted to practice the week before. He told me he was so ticked off at his teacher for not having them very well prepared for the program....lol.
Dancing a pioneer dance. 
Dancing the "Boot-scootin' Boogie"

MUSIC TOGETHER ENDS!
Mckenna LOVED Music Together this semester. She has developed enough to really enjoy the music by dancing, singing, and recognizing the beat. She looked forward to it and asked me all the time when "music class" was. She would say over and over. "I'm going to music class with my mom. Not Hunter, Not Brinley, Not Dad, Not Savannah.....Just Mckenna and Mom". I'm glad that every Friday for an hour we could have that special time together. 
Mckenna with Ms. Kristy 
Pre-school had already ended to Brinley did come to our last class.
She wasn't shy at all this semester! 


Look at her singing! I just love it! She is right on pitch.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I am amazed at the growth of all your kids Jessica. I love seeing them in action. I love being invited to their programs. So glad we live close enough to experience all these things.

Kelsi said...

So fun. I love Taylor Swift. That picture of you and Savannah is so cute. Brinley and Hunts look so old to. Looks like they are staying busy. Loving the updates on the blog.