We are always excited when our California cousins come and visit. They were here for conference and then spent a few days in Midway. We packed in some fun while they were here!
| I never have any pictures of Nat! This one of Sydney was so cute. Wish I could see Natalie a bit better! |
| Very messy carmel/chocolate apples |
| It's got to be good with a face like that! |
| I think this girl enjoyed it too! |
| I let the kids stay home from school and we went bowling and had lunch at the bowling alley. |
| Saige has some terrific form. |
| Mckenna loves loves loves the fries and fry sauce from the bowling alley. |
| We went to the jumping place in the afternoon. The kids had tons of fun getting all their energy out. |
| Dean had some pretty great tricks. |
| Savannah is in 8th grade which means she had to bring her homework with her. |
| This little boy was all smiles jumping with his mom. |
| Saige climbed across this ladder and then jumped in. |
| Look at that cute face. I thought a few times he was going to get swallowed up in the foam. |
| I don't know who had more fun....Dean doing these tricks or Powell egging him on and taking pictures. |
| Nothing like loves from Grandma when it's nap time. |
| We had dinner at Rumbi and then everyone came to Hunter's football game that he had in Orem. Unfortunately he hardly played but we were appreciative of everyone coming anyway. He is number 32. |
3 comments:
Jump Time was alot of fun just because I got to watch everyone. I just had to laugh at how funny some of the kids were. Dalton was running so fast in one of the areas that he was side stepping. It was hilarious. All the kids were fun to watch. The two biggest kids were Powell and Dean. They were having the time of their life.
SO fun to see everyone together but it does make me really homesick and sad we can't ever be there. Loved seeing all of the grown up kids and the fun everyone had. Those pics at the jumping place are hilarious of everyone. So fun!
I just wish you would have gotten an after pic of Dean....he was sweating like a pig hahahaha....It was such a fun few days with everyone! Missed having kels there!
Post a Comment