Monday, July 21, 2014

Boating with the Fam

These were the only pictures we took with Powell's phone.
It felt good to ski. Thanks Kelsi for motivating me to get in shape so I could even ski this time. 
Brett is amazing.
First of all, I have to say that I forgot my camera so these were all pictures Rae took....THANK YOU RAE! Brett and Nat came for a few days and brought their boat. Hurray! We LOVE to go boating. We lucked out with really nice weather and smooth water for most of the day. We had dinner at our house and also spent some time cleaning up the farm for dad since it will be closing soon. I got the stomach flu early Saturday morning so I was out of it for part of the time. Luckily, no one else got it. Thanks Uncle Brett and Aunt Nat for always sharing with everyone!
Cute Kolton and Hansen
Uncle Brett is a great driver and really patient
The beach wasn't much of a beach for Dalton and Syd. 
Love Syd in her sun glasses!
Hunter tried skiing and almost got up. Next time....for sure!
Madi skied across the whole lake. She never gets tired!
Hansen is only 4 and pretty much got up! Wahoo! 
We also enjoyed treats and lunch on the beach.
Two of my beauties.
Dinner afterwards
Farm clean up with Grandpa and Hansen

I can't believe how different it looks. This is such a bittersweet time for all of us.
Sorry I was home puking guys!
I never get tired of this view. There she is....Timpanogus!
Such a hard workin man.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Good Job sis- you look great! AHhhhh it looks so refreshing and fun to be together and go boating. I CANT WAIT!!!