I put the little girls in one month of gymnastics for the month of June. They were unsure if they liked it at first but by the end of the month they were sad it was over. I think I will put Brinley in again starting in September. It's a little pricey and Mckenna is so little that I think I will wait to put her in again.
| I think it is so cute when they stretch! |
| Our friend Lizzie did it with us. |
| Brinley was really shy at first but it helped her with confidence. |
| She was by far the best on the bars. |
2 comments:
So glad they both liked it! I think Brin would be awesome in gymnastics! I'm really glad we've done it the past few years!
I love gymnastics! They look so cute doing it!
Post a Comment