I wanted to surprise Powell with a Brazilian feast for Father's Day. I got a pressure cooker for Mother's Day, which I knew would help me cook REAL Brazilian black beans. Let's just say I won't be cooking like this very often. It took me hours to make everything, the kitchen was a disaster and I was exhausted. The food didn't turn out perfectly but it was good.
 |
| The mini muffin tin has Brazilian Cheese bread in it. I spent a few hours on the beans and they were good. The flavor was close to perfect but they were a little under done. I'm still trying to figure out this pressure cooker thing. |
 |
| I pan fried skirt steak and topped it with garlic butter. I wish the butcher had cut it thinner but it was good. |
 |
| So here was my plate and the presentation sucks but you get the idea. So it was rice with beans (cilantro, onion and cumin), Cheese bread with queso fresco and parmesan cheese, Collard Greens cooked with garlic and Skirt Steak. We also make a Brazilian lime drink that was delicious. Yum! |
2 comments:
Good job sis! Carolina will be proud! Looks yummy.
Good work....I guess I need to learn all of this for Deano
Post a Comment