Thursday, March 19, 2015

Enjoying my mornings

I don't know what I will do when this little gem goes to school all day. She is such a pleasure to have around.  About once a week we climb in my bed after the kids are gone to school to cuddle and watch T.V.  She is good to help me with my housework and loves to chat while we work. Sometimes she just plays on her own or we play memory, read books or "make". Mckenna LOVES to cook with me. She says, "Mom, let's MAKE" and we make brownies, cookies, cakes or get dinner prepped for the evening. One thing she says is "Mom, are you going on the trudge mill today?" Ya, it is kind of like a trudge mill for me. LOL. A few weeks ago she told me she wanted to lift weights so she went upstairs and made her own weights out of tinker toys. She lined them up with my weights while I was running. What a funny girl. I wish I could freeze her, just like she is right now.
In mom's bed with her stuffed animal.
Mckenna's weights

3 comments:

Martha said...

She is definitely a gem. Love her weights and I love her "chatty" personality.

Dean and Rachel said...

I can't stand how fast she's growing up. This post almost made me tear up....She is THE PERFECT last child. I love her so much

Kelsi said...

She is the cutest Jess! I love her sweet personality and her weights!