Sunday, March 8, 2015

Fast Eddie Retires

Peggy and her family put on a fabulous retirement for Edd. He worked in law enforcement for many years and retired as a parole/probation officer in Wasatch County. I was barely feeling good enough to go. Powell took lots of pictures for them of the event.
I love this picture of Edd arresting the guy with no shirt on. 
Yummy Food
Peggy did a display of Edds awards, pictures from the paper, etc.
Tammy and John came from Florida and Darin and Melissa and kids came from Denver.
Dad and Mom helped Bob and Luann Brandt with the food.
My kids especially loved the band. 
Peggy and Edd with their kids and grandkids.
Hangin' Out and I think I must be telling a really really good story.
Mckenna and Denise dancing 
Denise, Coleman, Hunter, Hansen, Mckenna, Brinley and Kolton doing some dancing together.

3 comments:

Martha said...

What cute pics of Edd and Peg. Powell did a nice job on the pictures of the Retirement party. It was a really great party and a tribute well deserved for Edd.

Kelsi said...

So sad I missed it. Looks like a really nice party!

Dean and Rachel said...

the pic of the line of kids is soooo cute!! wow i look amazing 9 mths prego! it was a great party