Kelsi was staying with Rachel so we decided to meet at a park in Salt Lake to color Easter eggs and have an Easter Egg hunt. I love that there are cousins to do these activities with. Since I had kids first, I felt like it was lame when we tried to plan stuff like this when Hunter and Savannah were little. Now it's so much better. After the park activities we ate dinner at Wendys.
 |
| Mckenna would lean up and put Emmi's binky in if it fell out. |
 |
| These two sure love each other. I wonder what they are saying while they are stacking the bark into piles??? |
 |
| Pure LOVE! |
Our fun fun fun neighbor, Liz Jackson, organized an Easter egg hunt. She had over 2500 eggs. Yep....that's what I said 2500!!!! She was putting candy and money in her eggs for days. It was great to get together with the neighborhood. We told her that next year she HAS to let us help.
 |
| There is Liz. She reminds me a little bit of that Kate Gosselin who has the sextuplets. |
 |
| One of the triplets. I wish I could tell you which one....either Alivia or Averee |
 |
| Annie LOVED the hunt! |
 |
| Evidently Brinley was hoping for more money.... |
1 comment:
So fun to do Easter together. Glad I was in town for it this year.
Post a Comment