Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hunter turned 12

I can't believe this TALL and HANDSOME boy turned 12 on March 25. Hunter is starting to act more like a teenager.  I guess what I mean is that he has started to care more about what he wears and how he looks. He also ignores me a little more and argues sometimes with me. I know it's all part of testing his boundaries and trying to figure life out.  With that being said, there are so many things I love about Hunter.  He has so many friends everywhere we go. It's easy for him to talk to people and he is polite and kind to others. He is aware of the underdog and sensitive about those who get picked on. Every year when I go to parent/teacher conferences, the teachers rave about how much they love Hunter. He has a fun personality and is obedient in the classroom. He turns his homework in on time and he gets good grades. Most people know how musically talented Hunter is. He has a great ear and a lot of musicality. I'm so proud of how hard he has worked at the violin and the guitar. Hunter also likes to play basketball, fish, skateboard and snow ski. I only got one boy but he sure is AMAZING.
My older kids always flatter me by choosing something I make for their birthday dessert. I like it because it's so much cheaper than those nasty store bought cakes. Not everyone likes the heath chips on this cake, that's why it looks a little strange!
Hunter got a skateboard for his Birthday. We kept things low key this year since he had a party last year.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I love that Hunter...what an incredible young man with great determination. I like so many things about this grandson of mine. Looking forward to watching him as he grows and see what direction he will go. Look out world - introducing Hunter Harrison.

Kelsi said...

Cute boy! Little did you know he would break his wrist from it. He really has grown up and matured.