Monday, July 6, 2015

Trip to Hurricane

Kelsi and Tom came this Spring and were staying at Mom and Dad's new house in Hurricane. Mckenna and I snuck down for a few days to hang out and have some fun. It was my first time staying in the new house and it's SOOOOO NICE!!! 
These little girls are BEST FRIENDS
They looked at "Eye Spy" princess books for hours. Avery likes to be in the action as well. Isn't she getting so big?
It was a bit chilly but we still went to the park.
The Children's Museum is so nice and it's free!
 
I must say that Charli is in her element when she is on stage!
 We drove up to Zions one day and went on a few short hikes. It was so beautiful. I can't wait to go back with the whole family.
The last day we went to church with Mom and Dad. There are sure a lot of white and grey haired peeps in this ward. Ha Ha. 
I'm so glad these two have each other. They are the best of friends. They even say "CHEERS" with their bacon.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Loved having you at our home. Didn't you know "white hair" is IN especially in our ward in Hurricane.

Kelsi said...

Such s fun time together. So glad you came down!!