Monday, August 29, 2011
Livin' on a Prayer!
It's not a surprise to anyone who knows Hunter very well that he is a big fan of Bon Jovi. Like....I mean....a BIG FAN. He asked me if he could sing in the talent show for the Wasatch County Fair and I wasn't going to let him because it was less than a week away and we didn't have anything ready. He said, "Mom, c'mon, I know every word to Livin' on a Prayer.....please let me do it." Hunter practiced and got some moves down and was really more excited than nervous. I was so proud of him and he told me he LOVED being on stage. He took 3rd place and won 50 dollars. He is happy to have the money because he is saving up for an electric guitar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cute. So sad I missed it. Hunter is a passionate little singer. Love my hunts. Pretty awesome he is saving up for that. How much are they?
Glad to see the pictures posted. He is such a handsome little man. So glad he placed and received money. Great incentive for him to work hard and practice to become better.
Awesome! What a cute and brave kid!!
He was SO good! I seriously loved it so much
Post a Comment