| Digging in the sawdust for money and candy! |
| Brinley wouldn't keep looking once she found her sucker. She just wanted to stop and eat it right then. |
| I don't know if anyone got it or not but we were trying to be "Napoleon Dynamite's".....do you see the "Vote for Pedro" shirts and the tater tots? |
| Hunter is always good for a talent number. |
| Little Mckenna's first reunion. She is enjoying her glowstick. |
| I would have to stay that the Scott Kohler family had the most entertaining talent number. |
| Isn't Midway beautiful? |
| Getting ready for human fuseball. |
| Uncle Paul explaining the rules for human fuseball. |
3 comments:
I have to admit that this is the highlight of the year for the Van Wagoners. It is always fun to get together, eat, talk, play games, and do our talent numbers. So grateful for this great family.
How do you play human fuseball? Looks like fine. Dads socks are my favorite. I am sad we missed it this year. Hopefully we will be there next year. Loved seeing all of the pictures.
So many great pics....What's with my mouth in our dance pic? Fun times! Love the reunion!!!
Post a Comment