Saturday, August 27, 2011

Savannah's 11th Birthday!

I can't believe my oldest is already 11. She is so beautiful, talented and smart. She looks more like a teenager now and is getting really tall. We celebrated her birthday early at Seven Peaks with her friends Savannah Labrum and Abbie Egnew. Then we did a family party at the bowling alley on her actual birthday. She wanted gift cards for shopping (did I say teenager) and gift cards to i-tunes.
Coleman was here from Colorado
Grandpa is good to help with the babies!
.....and so is Denise!

Kelsi was here with her new baby Charli.....getting ready to move to Iowa
Tammy was visiting from Florida!



A rare picture of Peggy and Edd.....you really have to sneak to get one!
Savannah was so glad Carly was visiting so she could have a cousin close to her age to hang out with!
Savannah Labrum, Abby Egnew and Savannah Harrison

Love the expressions!


4 comments:

Martha said...

What cute friends and what a very grown up beautiful Savannah.

Martha said...

Great pictures of everyone there especially the visitors from out of state. Love the picture of Edd and Peg grabbing a bite to eat. Ha Ha

Kelsi said...

Loved this post. Savannah is so beautiful and I can't believe how old she is. Love her swimming suit its so cute! Glad Charli and I were able to make it for her bday party at the bowling alley. I wish I didn't look like that... like I just rolled out of bed.

Jessica Harrrison said...

You did just roll out of bed...hello...new baby!