Monday, August 29, 2011

Our little tenderheart!

Mckenna has such a tender heart. She doesn't like us to talk mean or to bump her by accident. If she gets sad she has a SAD CRY that just breaks your heart. But the cutest thing of all are the tears that sit on her chubby cheeks (sometimes for 10 minutes or more) after she cries. What a sweetheart!



Don't you love those tears?.....they just sit there on her face.

4 comments:

Kelsi said...

Oh my goodness... I need to kiss those cheeks right now!!! I love her tenderness and that tear breaks my heart. She is such a cutie pie.

Martha said...

What a classic picture. Love all the many pictures that show off your ability to take unique pictures. All you girls are great at that.

Martha said...

I meant the last photo was a classic with the tears on it.

john + becky said...

She is an absolute doll. She has the sweetest little face - I love the tear picture.