Friday, August 26, 2011

A SPECIAL VISITOR!

Oh how I love my Hansenman. He is so full of life and excited about everything! I watched him for a few days in July while his parents went to Lake Powell. I must say, he is a busy busy busy boy. Here are a few pictures of our time with him!

I'm "Humry" which he says when he is hungry!
Likes to do everything himself.....including pouring himself some milk straight from the jug!
We went to the park every single day. He LOVES the park with his pal Brinley!
Always a dare devil!
This boy loves his pizza in the park
Thank goodness for my two oldest who love Hansen and took good care of him!
Partners in crime taking a bath!
At a park in Orem Hansen went around collecting trash and throwing it away....what a good citizen!
Such a hot day! Must have been playing really hard!

4 comments:

Martha said...

Love all those pictures with that big smile. What a great kid to have around. I think he makes everyone smile at everything he does.

Kelsi said...

LOLLLLLL I love this post. Cracks me up. He is so hot and sweaty in that last picture. Totally looks like a REMUND BOY. He is so fun. I love how he loves Brin.

Dean and Rachel said...

Jess I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics. I hadn't seen any of them! Thanks for taking such good care of Hansenman.

Dean and Rachel said...

I love the garbage pic