I was so happy that I got to go to Des Moines in May to help Kelsi and enjoy my newest niece. It was nice to bond with Charli and it was great to snuggle a newborn. I couldn't get enough of sweet Avery. I wasn't helping out at night or recovering from having a baby so I enjoyed it A LOT! Each day I tried to plan something with Charli to get her out of the house. She didn't always want to leave with me but once we were in the car and driving away, we had a blast. We did grocery shopping, clothes shopping, kindermusik class, chucky cheese etc. I love that little girl so much. She is so smart and fun! I can't wait until they live closer. A big thanks to Powell for taking a week off of work so I could leave our kids with him.
| They had the best grocery store. We spent a while shopping and riding Henry. |
| I guess I broke a rule by letting Charli bring in her doll.....seems like a good idea to me! |
| The sweet new addition....Avery Tae Olsen |
| Charli and I went to Chucky Cheese to ride the rides and play games. |
| I bought her a push-up and she was really intrigued by the way it worked. |
| At the mall we bought Charli some new swimming suits for her upcoming birthday. |
| I pushed Charli in the stroller to Ashworth Park. Isn't Des Moines beautiful? I love all the trees. I'm going to be sad when Kelsi and Tom move because it's been such a nice place to visit. |
| We all went out to dinner. It was good for Kels to get out of the house. |
![]() |
| Snuggle bug |
![]() |
| Charli loves to be outside. The pool wasn't ready to go yet but Tom took her on lots of bike rides. |
![]() |
| Kelsi walked every day to help in her recovery from her c-section. |
We did a photo shoot of Charli so Kelsi could make cards for her birthday in June. Charli was such a ham. I love her!
![]() |
| Sassy |
![]() |
| Look at her eyes....ha ha. |
| Turning three |
![]() |
| I love her attitude. |






1 comment:
Laughing at this post. I love it. Thanks so much for coming out. It was so nice and helpful. Charli loved having you here and you forgot to mention you cleaned our whole apartment before you left. So nice. Thanks Powell for letting her come.
Post a Comment