We finally had another Family Reunion! WAHOO! Now that Mom and Dad have sold the farm, we can start having them annually. This was a fun reunion because Dad rented a house in St. George that had a pool. ALL of us can be happy for hours, days and weeks if we have a pool. The weather was nice.....not super hot. If we got cold from swimming, we just jumped in the hot tub. The house was spread out so we could have our own space. I thought it was perfect. Poor Sydney got sick so we didn't see as much of her or Aunt Nat. The poor thing was throwing up the whole time. Luckily she was still able to be in the family picture.
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Remund with all of their grandkids. |
 |
| The family is getting big! |
After family pictures, we had dinner in Hurricane at Sonny Boy's BBQ. It was Delish.
 |
| And of course dessert was a frozen custard at Nielsens. |
One afternoon Rachel, Powell and I took the kids to the park. It was quite the job trying to keep track of all of them.
 |
| Dalton was mostly into the rocks. |
 |
| Red Rover, Red Rover |
 |
| We climbed up the hillside and found a really interesting snake. |
 |
| We did some night swimming with glow sticks. I guess Dean was the keeper of the glow sticks. |
We went to the rec center and had a family game of Basketball. We also swam with the kids.
There were some pretty great memories made in that pool at the rental house. Ha Ha. I think I had a hundred pictures with all kinds of stunts. Ha Ha. Here are a few.
 |
| Something happened in the sibling train.....oops. |
 |
| This one was better. |
A reunion wouldn't be complete with out lots of eating and relaxing.
 |
| I sure love little Emmi Rae. |
 |
| Hunter learned "The Cats in the Cradle" as a surprise for Grandpa. |
3 comments:
It was such a great reunion. I loved being surrounded by our children and grandchildren. Lots of fun for everyone but Nat and Syd.
I had a smile on my face the whole time I looked at the pics! SUCH a great trip!
Ya What happened on sibling train??? Your ankle is what happened ha ha. Best weekend together!
Post a Comment