Saturday, March 10, 2012

30 minutes of Mckenna's life

 Powell decided to follow Mckenna around for about 30 minutes to take some pictures. I'm telling you.....up and down, in and out, all around. A 17 month old is so busy and SO CUTE!
Tricks on the stairs
confused?
Showing her teeth!
Riding her horse!
Taking a break to suck her thumb.
Something is funny
Oh Oh Oh
Yee Haw!
Strong man with the hanger
Messing in the garbage
Reading a book
Bump on the head!

3 comments:

Martha said...

So glad to see Mckenna in action. I am totally entertained when I get to just watch her. She is such a sweet, cute baby girl. Love her riding the horse.

Dean and Rachel said...

LOVE the post...SO FUNNY! I love all the things she did hahaha. Oh the attention span of an 18 month old

Kelsi said...

Ha Ha she is so funny Jess. She has the cutest little face and I love how busy she is. That horse is so cute. Love her outfit.