Sunday, March 25, 2012

Finally some snow!

 I normally wouldn't encourage my kids to go out and play in the snow on a Sunday before church but they haven't had any chances this year so I said "GO FOR IT!". Hunter made an attempt to make a snowman....which I didn't end up snapping a picture of. It was a short little guy with carrot eyes and a small red pepper for its nose.


3 comments:

Kelsi said...

I use to LOVE playing in the snow. Best memories of it. The snowfall looks so pretty with all the snow in the background. Cute kids.

Kelsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Makes me cold looking at it. I have lots of fun memories with the times we played outside in the snow many years ago. I have memories of when I was a girl playing in the west yard of our home making tracks, snow angels, snowmen, etc. Lots seeing your kids in action.