Savannah has been on swim team off and on for 2 years. She doesn't like to compete but enjoys going to practice twice a week. I am always an advocate for exercise so I have been ok about her not competing. Quite honestly, I'm so darn busy, it's just one more thing. Anyway, I decided to go to her regular swim team and just see her swim. I was amazed at what a good, strong swimmer she is! WOW! She was NOT happy about me taking pictures while I was there and she didn't want me down on deck so I had to take pictures from up above so some of them are not super crisp. While I was in Des Moines, Savannah went to swim team and didn't realize that it was actually a meet that night. She stayed and competed and took 2nd place in the back stroke. Now maybe she will want to compete a little more.
4 comments:
GLAD you took pictures. You should keep going and take more. Tell Savannah to compete... she is so strong and good at swimming she needs to go out there and kick some butt. She looks like a professional in the water. Love your little blonde buddy to.
Thanks for letting us see Savannah swimming. I can tell she is a strong swimmer. She, when ready, should compete. It will give her something to look forward to. Everyone needs to feel confident in something they do well. Maybe this is her thing (besides piano)
I would love to go watch her compete! I love that she does Swim Team
She has always been awesome at swimming. I think it is time for us to see her swim.
in our pool.
in bakersfield.
get down here!
It will be ready soon!
everyone is invited!
Post a Comment