These are glasses that were left behind by a friend just the other day and Mckenna has been obsessed with them. I couldn't get her to stop long enough for me to take the pictures so I just started snapping them while she was walking back and forth down the hall and back again......funny girl!
| Just starting to really need to do everything herself. |
| Down the hall |
| Back again with a hop in her step! |
| Hollering.....she doesn't really talk so she yells when she is excited. |
| Finally she stopped for a close-up.....I'm wondering how long that little nose can hold those glasses up! |
5 comments:
YES! I love updates. She looks like she is rockin out in the 3rd picture up from the bottom. Love this cute girl. I feel like I am missing out on her fun age. She is beautiful. Better buy her some glasses Jess.
I was looking at the photos again... her hair is getting long. She looks like Brinley to me. Will you post a picture of Brin at this age and then a pic of Mckenna?
Well, I'm in love with this little girl too. I'm glad she likes me at the moment. I love watching her and listening to her mumbo jumbo as she points, mimicks, laughs, scowls, and skips around.
That face....I could seriously eat it up. She's the cutest. I love that she's stayed little and I LOVE her new attitude with that scowl hahaha
She is SO cute! Can't wait to get all of these kids together again. They are going to have SO much fun together.
She still looks so much like Savannah to me!
Post a Comment