Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fun with Charli!

Kelsi and Charli stayed after the new year for a few extra days after Tom went back to school in Des Moines. Charli is such a cutie and I was hoping Mckenna and her would "hit it off"....it turned into more like "hit each other". LOL!  I know they will be good buddies some day! I know my kids have all felt threatened by the cousins who visit because they are used to having Grandma and Grandpa all by themselves. Sharing is also never easy when you are little. Whenever we talk to Mckenna about Charli now she says "Don't hit, Charli!". Here are a few pictures of one of the days when Charli came to play.
Peek-a-boo in the reading corner

Can you tell she is saying "CHEEEEEEEESE""

Wrong way, funny girl
When Charli was at the table with all of us she kept looking at each person and smiling. It was so cute.
Cool trick that her and Mckenna were doing with their spoons
Gotta make sure my baby still knows I love her even tho I love cousin Charli too!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Charli is alot of fun to be around. She is very entertaining. I'm glad Mckenna and Charli ended up be ing good friends.

Kelsi said...

One day they will be friends.... one day. Cute pictures. Thanks for taking her for me!