We tricked Heather into thinking we were "up to no good". We have a certain amount of hate for a certain person in Midway and we told Heather to bring her rotten eggs because we had a mission to accomplish. We told her we would pick her up at 10am to do our dirty work. We went to pick her up with our masks and hoodies on. We then surprised her by taking her for an early birthday lunch and pedicure. She had never had one so it was lots of fun.
Can you recognize us? Heather was laughing so hard when she saw us on her porch I thought she was going to pee her pants!
2 comments:
NERDS! Your mask is really disturbing. How fun though -I love pedicures!
The three amigos or is that the three female stooges. I'm so glad you are friends.
Post a Comment