Monday, February 4, 2013

GrandTom and Grandma Carrie

 We always love to have James up for dinner when he comes for the holidays. He is in medical school in Philadelphia so we don't see him very often. He came a little early so him and Powell could go shooting. I wish I had a picture of them together....

James looks pretty tough! Powell painted his gun to look like camo....pretty cool and crafty.
 One other Christmas tradition we have with the Harrison's is to make gingerbread houses. This year they decorated sugar cookies to make things more simple since GrandTom has cancer. Before they decorated cookies they had Burger King lunch, which is GrandTom's favorite. I guess Powell didn't get any pictures of the decorated cookies.....oh well!
I just love this picture of GrandTom feeding Mckenna a fry.

Little Mckenna with her chicken nuggets.
Isn't this a cute picture of Grandma Carrie's hair? She muts be doing a curl with a barrette? I'm not sure.
Enjoying the feast
Hunter performing for them
Mckenna doing a letter toy with Grandma Carrie

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

Cute photos. Fun to see the kids with Powell's parents. I hope Powell's Dad is doing ok.

Martha said...

I'm happy to see the kids with Powell's parents. Hunter in his glory! I love it.