Sunday, October 4, 2015

Remund Cousins in Mountain Home

These cousins had such a blast together during our trip to Mountain Home. We went to "Roaring Springs" waterpark in Boise and also spent a day at CJ Strike Reservoir. Thanks Brett for taking us in your boat and thanks Nat for your wonderful food. 

There are always good times in the golf cart! 

Roaring Springs is such a great waterpark. It was so much nicer than Seven Peaks.




I love that they have mini tubes and slides just for little ones.


We went to Zupas and Menchies afterwards for dinner and dessert.


Syd and McKenna had a good time playing together.
I took Savannah on a drive down some country roads. We went to El Toro Market near their house to buy ketchup for our BBQ.



I love how happy the tube makes these kiddos.

Somehow when I was given the assignment of watching Dalton, I always failed. That kid can disappear in no time.

CJ Strike reservoir was super nice and clean. We ate lunch at this pavilion.




Doesn't he look like Tom Cruise?



 On our way home we stopped in Twin Falls. We went to "Shoshone Falls" the Niagara Falls of the West. It looked like a place we might want to visit again, to go on some hikes and explore.

Twin Falls temple


2 comments:

Martha said...

I'm so glad you could spend some time with Brett and Nat. Awesome falls in Twin. I didn't even know they were there. The lake looked fun and all those cute grandkids in the tube and the golf cart. Warning!! Overload. Hey, Savannah looked like a natural.

Kelsi said...

What a fun trip!! Loved seeing everything you guys did together. Makes me wish we could come home and play with all of you. The kids look like they all had a blast together.