We went to the "Museum of Natural Curiosity" for Brinley's end of the year field trip. There were so many moms that wanted to go that I had to drive my own car and I only had Brin and her friend, Neveah in my group. I learned that ALL that Brinley had been telling me about Neveah was true! She was a stinker. We still had a great time. It is seriously one of the best museums I've ever been too.
For the end of the year 1st grade program, the kids dressed up like nursery rhyme characters. They sang songs and gave parts in English and Spanish. It was very impressive. Peggy and Denise came to watch, which was super nice.
| Mrs. Jorgansen, the English teacher for 1st grade in Dual Immersion. Hunter also had her for 3rd grade and we LOVE her. |
| Brin's friends Braxton and Raeli |
2 comments:
Sob Sob.....I missed it. Sure glad Aunt Peggy and Denise can come to your programs.
Brin is so cute!
Post a Comment