Thursday, October 8, 2015

Summer Swimming Lessons

 The girls LOVE swimming. We did two sessions of swimming lessons this past summer in the Kings pool over near our old neighborhood. I like that the classes are small (3-4 kids) and the price isn't bad ($40 for four lessons). Mckenna is just learning to keep her head down and her body up on the water. She is getting better all the time. Brinley is mastering a few strokes and is a strong swimmer. The teacher (who's name is also Mckenna) used Brinley as an example of how to do several of the techniques for all of the kids. I was super proud of her!

 








2 comments:

Martha said...

Lots of fun and good experience so your girls won't be scared of the water. I'm so happy that they have had swimming lessons with a private teacher.

Kelsi said...

They are both awesome swimmers!