Friday, April 4, 2014

Bowling and Swimming

It seems like the two favorite activities in the Remund family (or is the cheapest?) is bowling and swimming. It was so nice to have Tom, Kelsi and Charli in Utah this winter. Tom was doing his rotations for medical school in Salt Lake. Kelsi stayed longer after Tom went back to Des Moines. It was nice having her close by. She even put me on a training program at the gym which was really needed. I don't have any pictures of that...lol. Anyway, the next few posts will be of us with the Olsen family.

She is a "do it myself" kind of girl


I loved spending time with Charli. She was sick the last part of their trip but she was such a cute girl. She loves her cousins and her grandma and grandpa. She especially loves her favorite Aunt Jess.


I'm glad we got a picture of this nasty habit we've been trying to break Mckenna of. She sucks her thumb and rubs her belly button when she is tired. Or maybe it's all the time....ugg.
Love my girls
Isn't this a pretty one of Kels....ha ha ha. Nothing like a prego on the waterslide.


Rachel has the bravest boys!
I loved how this turned out with Kelsi giving Tom and Charli a thumbs up.


2 comments:

Martha said...

So glad for the pictures since I didn't get to go to all the festivities.....looks like everyone had a blast.

Kelsi said...

Gee thanks for posting my double chin sis. I would never do that to you. I wish I had a picture of you doing side to side jumps our first day working out. Ha ha ha. That was really fun I am glad we were able to swim and go bowling. Thanks for always taking care of us with fun plans when we come home.