Sunday, April 13, 2014

Running for Freshman Rep

Savannah ran for Freshman Rep a few weeks ago. She ran a great campaign and we were really proud of her. There were 17 people who ran and only two spots. Unfortunately, she didn't win. I love that she isn't afraid to talk to people. She has really become outgoing. She had to display a bio in the library, answer questions, introduce herself at lunch and give a speech in front of her whole grade. Savannah is really creative. I loved her signs!
This was posted above the drinking fountains.
This was posted above the urinals in the boys bathroom and behind the doors in the stalls.
This was also in the bathrooms
On the walls around the school.

They had a $60  budget so we were only able to make 6 shirts. Thankfully, Melissa came over and helped us make these iron on shirts.
Don't you love her hat?
Her bio that was displayed in the library 

My piano student told me he couldn't stop laughing every time he saw this one in the hall!

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

Those are so creative and cute. I was laughing my butt off at the last one with you on it. I love it. I would have never guessed that Savannah would run for it and be so outgoing. Good for her!

Dean and Rachel said...

BAHAHAHA....You're such a nerd. Savannah is beautiful...WOW!
I'm so proud of her too!