This 11 year old boy of mine really makes me proud. For lots of reasons really but most of all because he is so musical. I love love love that about him. Hunter has a tender, sensitive spirit and even though he thinks that's a bad thing right now, I think it's an awesome trait! Hunter is a good boy, has good friends and makes good choices. Some day this boy will do great things.....you just watch and see! He is a tall one, like his Grandpa Roy! Lol! It makes him really mad that he has to buy mens shoes and the kids meals don't seem to fill him up any more. It's really a bummer for my pocket book! Happy Birthday, Hunter Bunter! I'm glad you are my child that looks the most like me!!!!
 |
| We took some friends to Boondocks and bought their 3 hour party package. It was really easy for me and the boys had a fun time. |
 |
| Opening presents while waiting for pizza. |
 |
Back row: Kash Lloyd, Brody McGuiness, Josh Jeppsen, Connely Hill Front row: Hunter Bunter, Gavin Scott |
 |
| Pizza and Mtn. Dew |
 |
| They sang Happy Birthday to him while they twisted him up in tickets. |
 |
| The birthday boy got to spin the wheel and he got 2 free games of mini golf to use later and a stuffed animal. |
 |
| The HIGHLIGHT was definitely the race cars. |
 |
| The glasses he bought with his tickets. I use them now as my "reverence glasses" for primary. I say, "I can only see the kids who are being reverent through these glasses". Ha Ha. |
 |
| They liked the arcade games and it took a while to cash in their tickets. |
 |
| We came home and had a waffle bar for dessert instead of cake. I made homemade waffles with nutella, chocolate chips, homemade buttermilk syrup, bananas, strawberries, and whipped cream. |
 |
| I thought they would each eat one but nope....they ALL ate two! |
 |
| Hunter got one main gift for his birthday....a Go Pro. |
 |
| His second favorite gift was the Code Red Mtn. Dew from Grandma.....yep....that's what I said.....from Grandma but Hunter thinks it was Grandpa who influenced her. Thanks Grandpa Roy! |
 |
| Isn't he cute, reading this card? |
2 comments:
Just for the record - Grandma (yep Grandma) chose the Code Red Mtn. Dew. And my influence was (yep Jess)that I asked his Mom what drink I should get him and she told me the colored Mountain Dews. And she said she only lets him drink them for very special occasions. So I went all out. Ha Ha He is a cute boy. (TALL)
What a fun birthday party. Those are the kind of parties I always wanted to go to when I was little. The waffles look delicious. He is a sweet boy. Wish we could have come and eaten some waffles with him. Good one mom!
Post a Comment